CC Center Grand Opening in January
The San Felipe Community Creativity Center will open its doors in January, 2014 and offers a wide range of options, from piano lessons to leather design. The CC Center is located at 1025 Mar de Cortez, in the new Desert Mothers location in downtown San Felipe. If interested in signing up for a class, call Donna Roberts: 686-169-5267 (in Mexico), or, 760-554-4994 (in the U.S.).
The following is a sampling of some of the courses for January:
- Luis Cogley — Art $10/hr. Must provide your own material.
- Irene Cogley — Piano lessons $500 pesos/month
- Irene Cogley — Spanish dance $60 pesos /class
- Ken Potter — Self Defense $20 pesos/ class
- Connie Coates — Glass etching $10 plus cost of materials
- Diane Ebner — Gourd design $25 plus cost of materials
- Cathy Rhodes — Ceramics $35 plus cost of materials
- Desert Mothers — Custom tiles $20 plus cost of materials
- Nancy Murphy — Leather design $20 plus cost of materials
Printable version of the CCC January, 2014 Calendar (Note: attempt to open this file when the SF internet is working well or it may take awhile to download.):
Printable version of the CCC January, 2014 Instructors and Class Prices (Note: attempt to open this file when the SF internet is working well, or, it may take awhile to download.):
If you like the news and information you are getting on the Hermanas del Desierto Web Site, be sure to let us know. Give us a THUMBS UP using the LIKE US button on our web site! It looks like this:
Posted on December 14, 2013, in Activities, Announcement, News and tagged activities, art, classes, community creativity center, donna roberts. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on CC Center Grand Opening in January.